Sunday, February 7, 2010

Monday blues~

When i woke up this morning,
my heart beats palpitatively,
my mind can't stop thinking, (I've no idea what I'm thinking about)
And my body was restless..what's wrong with me?
Usually this is the sign of something is going to happen soon. It's like my instinct is telling me something is not right.

So many things still undone,
works, research materials, form to be filled and bla..bla..bla..
but i really not in the mood of doing anything,
not now......


Everybody is going back to their hometown to celebrate the Chinese New Year celebration,
and this hostel is soon going to be dead and become haunted place.
It's not easy living far from your family,
Sometimes you just wish someone will somehow be there no matter what.
I don't wanna stay alone here. It's pathetic.
Since I'm gonna be alone anyway, so I've decided to go anywhere but here.
I need to refresh my mind. I really need a holiday..badly..



Regards,

No comments: