Thursday, February 4, 2010

My belly is tight...

Part 1

Hafiz Fly.Fm: What’s up Jason?

Jason: I just bored with my girlfriend la..She nags and nags and nags and nags..and she does nothing but nags at me..and dude I tell you how her friend is so HOT. I’ve been checking her out since last year, her name is Allison..

Hafiz Fly.Fm: Ok..hehe..

Jason: Dude, she’s really-really hot wey…I wanna ask her out. I wanna go out with her but the problem is I can’t get rid of this girl, my girlfriend. I’ve been going out for 3 years la bro..and I’m telling you it’s so difficult to get rid of her cause she doesn’t want to break up with me.

Hafiz Fly.Fm : Did you tell her?

Jason: I told her..I don't want you anymore..bored of you..you nag to much..you like my mother..but still bro..she don’t want..

Hafiz Fly.Fm: What’s the best effort of you dumping her?

Jason: That day la.. I got this random chick to call me la..and do some drama on the phone (Hafiz and Basil:Uh-hu.)…as she got pregnant..but still she didn’t fall for it..

Hafiz Fly.Fm: So how do you think going out with this other girl gonna solve your situation?

Jason: I don’t know la..I really don’t know bro..but I’ m telling you she’s hot dude.

Basil Fly.Fm: Oh now I get it..she’s her friend..ok-ok..

Hafiz fly fm: It’s not the girlfriend actually, he just wants the girl.

Basil Fly.fm: Ok-ok. We’ll ask the girl whether she’s really got a girl friend or not. Is Allison right? We gonna call her after this song…..


Part 2

Hafiz fly fm: Hye Allison. It’s Hafiz and Basil (ok~ Allison do the sexy voice) from fly.fm you’re on flirty@1030.

Allison: How come?

Basil fly.fm: Because you’re HOTZZZZ!!

Allison: And how would you know that?

Hafiz and Basil Fly Fm : We heard. Yeah…

Allison: Erm-hum…(doing her sexy voice again). Ok. What can I do for you..

Hafiz Fly.Fm: this guy sent an entry and he wants to ask you out for “A” date..

Allison: Alright. Who’s he?

Basil fly fm : Do you know a friend by the name of Joanne?

Allison: Oh, that B**** ..oh, I’m sorry…Yeah..

Hafiz fly fm : You don’t like her?

Allison : She’s alright

Basil fly fm : you don’t like her? (not convinced by her answer)

Allison: haha. I don’t really know her. So it’s not right for me to judge.

Hafiz fly fm : The story is, her boyfriend, we pretty sure who he is.. (Allison: Uh-hu) ..He’s kind of sick of her and he wants to ask you out for a date.

Allison: ahha..He should be.

Basil fly fm: He’s been eyeing you for almost a year already and he said that this time I’m gonna get her..blalllala..

Allison: USE ME?!!

Basil fly fm : As if to go to leave..to go to a better place.

Hafiz fly fm: Not really. He’s over her. He wants to go out with you. He’s behind you for a year.

Allison: Like it took him a year?

Hafiz fly fm : He tried his best to break up with his girlfriend.

Allison: Finally comes to his sense..

Hafiz fly fm : How about if we let him to explain.

Jason: HaloOoo.. (Allison replied with short helo)..uhmmm…This is the thing, what happened was I’ve been having really-really tough time with my girlfriend, you know. And I’ve been really trying to get rid of her…and at the same time you just to hot to resist…and I have the “hot” for you for almost a year now…

Allison : (cut jason’s explanation)..Look did you remember like 1 year ago I did asked you out ,but then you said like .. (Jason: yeah!but I had a girlfriend)..”I’m so into my girlfriend and I think she’s the one and all that thing, u know..” (Allison’s being sarcastic)

Jason : No.no no..She’s not the one.Trust me.

Allison: What?U’ve change you mind?

Jason: Yeah.Definetely. I think you’re the one.

Allison: ha-ha..really now..

Jason: I tell you what.Go out on a date with me…let it fly and I’ll take it into heaven..and then you tell me..

Hafiz and Basil fly fm : Wahh..(Impressed)

Allison: Why should I? (Basil is laughing his ass out) I gave you the opportunity..I offered YOU the opportunity to take you to heaven but you rejected me…

Jason: well, is the offer still up?

Allison: After a year? I don’t think so..

Jason: oOOohHH…Come On

Allison: I mean ..basically right now you’re only using me..alright..

Jason: No no Noo…

*Both of them still arguing*

Allison: So what..it’s not my business..I mean you didn’t want me..

Jason: I do..I do..I do..I wanted you back then and I want you now..

Allison: Right…~~

Jason: I do. I’m not kidding you.

Allison : That’s like the man’s testosterone talking ok..

Hafiz and Basil fly fm : HUMMMMMM---UHMMMMM…

Hafiz fly fm: Allison the dude really-really likes you.

Basil Fly.fm : No. When he’s talking to you..he put this accent.

Hafiz fly fm : yeah! we don’t even know why..Just now he was talking like a normal dude.

Jason: Ahha..don’t la bro..(back to his normal accent)

Hafiz fly fm: see-see..you know what I meant..

Basil fly fm : When he talks to you, he becomes different person, Allison..you know, like prince charming..(Jason: hahaha)

Allison: I don’t know. I guess if one year ago I would have..probably now its like…ermm…

Jason: Ok-ok. What it takes for me to convince you?

Allison: How about..erm..

Jason: I dedicate an amazing song to you?

Allison: Oh please..other people can do that also… (Basil couldn’t stop laughing) …Maybe how about you dump your girlfriend and then only comes look for me.

Jason : I’d dumped her yesterday…

Allison: Really now…

Jason: She’s still trying and I’m gonna make it official today, just for you. Is that ok?

Allison: Official..erm..on national air?

Jason: Yeah..I’ll do it on national air if you need me too..

Allison: I’ll think about it..(Basil’s laughing his ass out again)

Jason: Oh..Come on

Hafiz fly fm : After all the persuasion…

Jason: I know..she’s a tough cookie..

Basil fly fm : Yeah..you know..estrogens are like that…(they all laugh)

Hafiz fly fm : so are you gonna give him a shot?

Allison : you do know you’re girlfriend is a b**** rite?

Jason: Yeah..She’s a bit metal in the head.

Allison: It would be nice to spike her a little..ok…

Hafiz and Basil fly fm: Yeah-yeah…finally!!

Jason: Did she just say ok?

Hafiz fly fm : Yes she did!

Jason: Alright!!!!

P/s-It's never easy to get a second chance...

Best Regards,

1 comment:

Zulcar9 said...

where's part 2??? XD