Monday, February 22, 2010


Morning sunshine~

It has been a while since I last blogging. I spent the whole week at my friend’s place. Overall it was a wonderful journey especially for me who really need a time out. Thank you guys. I’ve learnt from what I’ve seen, from what I’ve heard and from what I’ve felt, and along the journey I did some thinking too. Not bad huh. At least now I know what I want. Sometimes life can be difficult and the hardest part in life is to make decision. Let it comes. If it meant to be happened, no matter how hard you’re trying to avoid it, it’s still going to happen. (Thanks for reminding me this)

One of the experienced that I can’t forget during my time at KL is when I was trapped inside a train. STUPID TRAIN!!! All the passengers were trapped for almost an hour and it went worst when people were suffocated inside. There was this lady suddenly collapsed and passenger has no choice but to take essential action by breaking the glass for emergency button. We were stranded there without any news or announcement from the P.I.C. DAMN!! It took them another 15min to get us back to the previous station. How frustrated that is. If government can spent millions to buy submarine, then they should have no problems spending money to improve the public transport!!



We went for movie @ Alamanda Putra Jaya during the Valentine’s eve. All 11 of us. It was pretty funny because Valentine’s is not applied on us. More like single guys’ day out (Don’t get us wrong. We are all straight!!) We watched Percy Jackson: The lightening Thief and to be honest, the movie didn’t get to my expectation. Sad-sad. On the other hand, Valentine’s movie is not bad. Even though the rating is not that high, but I love the movie. Ahahaa.

The next day, my friend’s parents took us to their business partner house somewhere around Serdang. In this trip, I realized something important. Behind every success man, there’s always a good wife. Respect and loving are the big words in the family. Thank you, auntie and uncle for the wonderful lunch. You guys will be the first to know if I found the so called “calon”. Or auntie carikan je la…. Hahaha.

I also managed to meet Sean during my last day at KL. Like usual, he came with his BMW 3series which could really make other people jealous. It was fun hang out with someone who is like our mentor. He gave good advices too especially in relationship. My friend has been taking his advice which to focus in his career instead of wasting his energy on someone who doesn’t appreciate him. His new tagline “When you have cash, all girls come crash on you”. Nice huh..hehe..

I had a wonderful journey and thanks for being there for me when I needed you all the most. Thanks for taking good care of me. Thanks for all my friends who came out for lunch or dinner during my time @ KL. See you soon… :)

Where this Lambo came from

This cost 10bux!!

Some random demo

New crocs ;)

Nice place to chill

too big for noel

Seri Kembangan


Love always,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen da crocs sumwher..lolz!;)