Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dream Job

Confucius said, "Find a job you enjoy, and you'll never work a day in your life." I'm not sure if that's entirely accurate – because even dream jobs can be hard work, but, it does make life much easier when we are doing something that we love.

What kind of job do we dream about? Some of us might have figured it out from the time we are very young but others are still trying to sort it out. Still others have tried a career or two, and then went on to do something completely different with their lives.

For myself, I’ve three different dream jobs which some of it is unachievable- but some are still in consideration.

1) Doctor
When I was young, I set a target to myself that one day I will become a doctor. But I don’t think I’ll ever achieve that dream. The closest one is to get a PHD (aka Permanent Head Damaged), and then I will have the Dr. But that would not be the same.


2) Pilot
This year might be my last chance to enroll myself into the MAS cadet pilot due to the age limit. Hopefully the intake will be open soon. I want to give it a shot because I don’t want to regret for not trying and makes me wondering “what if”.


3) Oil and Gas
Well, one of reason I love this job is due to the high pays. Who doesn’t like money? $$$! Apart from the financial aspect, this job also provides you with the offshore experience. You got to travel from time to time! Recently I just submitted a resume to the potential Oil and Gas Company. Hopefully my luck is there.



SO GUYS, WHATEVER YOU DREAM JOB IS, TRY, TRY HARDER AND KEEP TRYING TO MAKE IT REAL. LIFE IS SHORT. GO FOR IT NOW. THE FUTURE IS PROMISE TO NO ONE.

Regards,

No comments: