Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Here comes the 2010. A lot of stuff is in my head now. Things that I’ve been mulling over even before the New Year started. But before I make a new check list, let’s go back and see some of the things that I’ve done in 2009.

1. My degree. Definitely something that I’m proud of. Bsc In Eng (Material Engineering)


2.My new born nephew. Ian Noel was born on 25 Nov 2009.



3. Knowing a bunch of new friends at GEMS TBR03.


4. Enrolled in MSc programme as USM.


There were also some peculiar incidents which hard to be explain here. So I guess I will just keep it for myself ;) Thank you for the great 2009. Basically we all had been through thick and thin throughout the year. Along the way, we found ups and downs but still the most important thing is being happy for who you are.

For the 2010, I hope I can improve and replenish more qualities on me:

1. I’ll try to finish my MSc in 1 and a half year.
2. Get a good job.
3. Try to pursue my other ambition. Pilot!!
4. New love? ;)
5. Last but not least..get more money,money and money!!

So lets welcome 2010!!


"For last year's words belong to last year's language. And next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning."-T.S. Eliot-

Regards,

No comments: