Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I couldn't care less and I couldn't care more..



I’m in out of shape lately. Behaving not like myself. Having headache almost all night.
I guess it just too much for me to handle. Traumatized? Insecured? Scared?
And the most important thing is I don’t want the same thing to be happened again.
It’s like Deejavu.
I really could use a hug now. Badly…


I wish someone out there could understand how I feel. I need to get out of this tiny room a.s.a.p…..It suffocates me…It’s killling “me” internally..

So whatever happens I’ve decided to go for begpacking during the semester break..with or without u….I’m just tired with all the excuses…

I hope along the way I’ll be able to sort things out, to calm myself down and to see life from different perspective…


For now, I wish I could scream my lungs out…….


Best Regards,





No comments: