Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Finally I’m in the mood of writing. So many things had happened for the past one week, international issues and our own national problems. Just want to give my humble opinions and thoughts of what happens in our society nowadays. The Church bombing is definitely something that has piqued my attention. From my point of view, I see this attack as continues act of what had happened earlier; the “kuil” issue at Selangor, the “Pig Head” at the mosque. People are trying to play with fire. Remember what our eldest always tell us, Jangan Bermain Dengan Api” (Don’t play with the fire). It’s better for us to look into the “13 May 1969” tragedy which caused riots and led to a declaration of a state of national emergency. Do we want the same things to happen again? Ask yourself. Don’t let the myopic culture of certain people bring down the stability of our country. So what if we are from different root of races or religions. For so many years we have learned how to share and live in peace and harmony. So why only now it bothers us. It might take only one action to destroy of what we are having now but it will take more than just time and efforts to recuperate from the disaster. For this I firmly say, I DISAGREE, I REBUT, I DEFY, and I SAY NO to any act of destroying other people’s religion. Religion supposed to bring PEACE, LOVE and UNITY. Go back to the basic and you will know what the purpose of having a religion is.


From the national issue, lets move on to a smaller topic. What do you think of “Favouristism”? It is defined as “the unfair favouring of one person or group at the expense of another”. From the definition itself, it shows how negative this word is. Do you still give favor on “favouritism”? I realize that life is unfair and never will. That’s why before you can walk; you have to learn how to crawl. Climbing life’s leather is never easy. Along the way, you will find hiccups and you will go through all the thick and thin of life. Some time in the future you will find this “people” who give upper hand on others not because of their capability or hardwork but because of different gender, sex favor, money and other benefits that you might think impossible. So don’t be surprised. What I dislike about this people is they supposed to be professional, but they don’t act like one. So sad.


For the past couple weeks, I’m still unable to finish two things ;) The Book and The Korean Drama. Hehe. Well, I’m still reading the “Conversation with fat girl”. The Author is Liza Palmer. It is a good book but it takes me some time to finish it because I’ve so many things to catch up. So my only reading time is basically before I go to sleep. Hehe.
Currently I’m still watching the “The man who can’t get married”. This Korean drama is like the other kind of it, so damn funny. It’s mainly about the marriage problem for people who has passed their prime time (You know, the age they supposed to get married). But what is so hilarious about this drama is because of the actor. Check out the actor. He really knows how to live in that character. I still remember how he was teasing her friend (soon to fall in love with), a lady in late 30s but still unable to find a partner. He who has the same problem shamelessly teased the lady. One line that catches me is “people always treat marriage is their ultimate goal in life, but it’s not”. So what’s your opinion about this? I believe every person has their own thoughts. But make sure to elucidate what your wants and needs ;)



"Life is a constant struggle, full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstyle that you like"



Regards,


No comments: