Saturday, January 30, 2010

A nice guy belongs to a nice girl....

Part 1

Hafiz Fly.Fm : I’m gonna be your cupid for this fly-day, and Ming, what’s your story?

Ming: I actually have a crush on this guy. His name is Ron. He’s actually one of my gf’s x- boyfriend. She’s actually quit a pain in the ass sometimes, you know among us, friends. She always wants attention and sort of things. I don’t how can Ron and she, her name is Angela, can be together for the past of 3 to 4 years. She’s like treating him like dirt. But they had broken up quite some time already. So I’mwondering if I can ask Ron out.

Hafiz Fly.Fm
: Do you think it’s cool for Angela that you want to go out with her x-bf. You
know how girls friend works. “Nooo...you can’t go out with my man eventhough he’s my x-bf”.

Ming: I really don’t know what she will think, but I think it’s my choice. Somebody that I like. So probably I Just wanna give it a try whether or not she would wants to break up our friendship or whatsoever.

Hafiz Fly.Fm: Alright. She doesn’t matter at all in your life huh?

Ming: She doesn’t really treat me real friend’s friend. So I don’t know.

Hafiz Fly.Fm : Ohhh.. It this like “hye…muahhh..muahhh..muahhh. and that it.”? She’s like the drama queen, I’m guessing. So how’s this Ron dude? How was he like?

Ming: He’s actually a very nice guy. Sweet, soft spoken and I guess he’s a nice guy.

Hafiz Fly.Fm: Ok that. I’m assuming you’re nice girl too?

Ming: I guess so..hehe (chuckle)

Hafiz Fly.Fm: Ok. We gonna call Ron. How would you describe yourself?

Ming: Fun…bubbly girl?

Hafiz Fly Fm: Alright then. Hopefully if he says yes to that date..and you can say “bye- bye” to Angela…


Part 2

Hafiz Fly.Fm: Part two of Flirty@1030 and Ming wants to go out with her friend’s x-boyfriend. Let’s call Ron right now….(Ringtone)…Hye, can I speak to Ron please.

Ron: Yupz. Ron’s speaking here.

Hafiz Fly.Fm : Ron, this is Hafiz from fly.fm.

Ron: Hye Hafiz. How’re you?

Hafiz Fly.Fm : I’m great and you will do well too because you are at flirty@1030.

Ron: Ohhh..ok~~

Hafiz Fly.Fm : This girl wants to ask you out cause he found out that you are single, finally..

Ron: I am actually.

Hafiz Fly.Fm :and your x-girlfriend’s name is Angela?

Ron : She dumps me.

Hafiz Fly.Fm: Are you like sad by that fact that she dumps you?

Ron: I am. Cause you know I really treated her really well and she didn’t really treat me really nice..

Hafiz Fly.Fm: well you know they say, one door closes, the other one opens.

Ron: Yeah.I’m very familiar with that saying.

Hafiz Fly.Fm : Yes. There’s a chance for you to meet a new girl. Actually she’s not new la..This girl is in the same group as Angela. She’s one of Angela’s friends but she kind doesn’t like Angela and she wonders why you stayed with her for like almost 3 years.

Ron: Well, ermm..It was a dirty job and someone has to do it.

Hafiz Fly.Fm : (laughing his ass out) ahhaha…Wow, that’s a mighty burn. This girl, she says that she’s very bubbly and she thinks you’re a nice guy and a nice guy should go out with a nice girl which is her in this case.

Ron: I also agree with you because I’m a nice guy and deserved to get a nice girl.

Hafiz Fly.Fm : Yuppz!! Do you anyone in that group whose like bubbly and fits the description?

Ron: ermm..no..it’s not hitting yet at the moment. So I can’t really think about.

Hafiz Fly.Fm: Ok..cool. This girl her name is Ming.

Ron: Oh yeah. I remember Ming. She the friendly one isn’t she?

Hafiz Fly.Fm: Yes!

Ron: And you know what, she’s actually a very nice girl as well ..

Hafiz Fly.Fm: ermmm…you know what, she’s on the other line with us right now.

Ming: Hye Ron. How are you?

Ron: hye. It’s a long time since we have met.

Ming: Yeah. Are you ok for us to go for dinner or something?

Ron: I actually would really look forward for it if you give me the opportunity to take you out.

Hafiz Fly.Fm : Alright!!!! hehe (Ming is laughing as well)…Goodbye Angela~~..We don’t need you anymore~~ Do you know that the repercussion of this, Angela would hate Ming and you forever.

Ron: It doesn’t matter man. New friendship will blossom from this one.

Hafiz Fly.Fm: Yes!! (Ming chuckles at the back). Go male power!! That’s good news for us
also have fun at the date yeah.

Ron and Ming: Thank you~~~~

P/s: One door closes and the other one opens...

Best Regards,

No comments: