Tuesday, November 18, 2008

[Dan Aku Pun]

Finally the exam is over. The last paper is always the toughest one. But I’m glad because I was able to answer almost 80% (You must been wondering where was the other 20%. *sigh* For God sake, I’m not G.E.N.I.U.S ok)

Somehow I felt lost, empty and my mind just could not function well. I’m supposed to be happy because I’ve finally finished my entire exam. Ermm. I guess I’m not. Have you ever been stuck by emotionless and you feel like you have lost the purpose of life (I know it sounds too dramatic but that is what I felt at the moment) There are other reasons behind my moody mood. I don’t feel to talk about it here. Just for the record, I’m just disappointed because of some people excuses. Why can’t you just be there for me when I need you just like when you need me? Damn. I really need a break. I wish I were at home now.

Since I’ve got nothing much to do, I took my guitar and played a few songs. There is one song that my housemate keeps playing all the time in his PC. It’s a slow song with simple lyrics. It’s definitely suitable for those not in the mood or having relationship problem. I enjoy the tune. So here is the song and the chords which I managed to come out with.

Band:Boi & Stef
Title: Dan Aku Pun

C G
Mungkinkah bila ku ternyata
Am Em
Membuka hatiku untuknya
F C
Salahkah bila kumerasa
F G
Ketika ku tak bisa


C G
Terasa hangat ku ketika
Am Em
Ku ada dekat disampingmu
F C
Walau masih memang bimbang aku
F G
Bolehkah ku merasa

*Reff:
C G Am Em
Dan aku pun masih mencintai dia
F C F G
Namun hatiku membuka pintu untuknya

C G Am Em

Memang diriku tak bisa tinggalkan cinta
F C F G

Namun hatiku masih memikirkan dia


C G
Terasa indah ku ketika
Am Em
Ku ada dekat disampingnya
F C
Membuat aku makin merasa
F G
Aku memang untuknya

*Back to Reff

F C
Memang benar aku masih memikirkan dia
F G
Namun salahkah aku ooo…

*Back to Reff



Enjoy the song. Last but not least, quotes for the day “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it” –chad-


No comments: