Sunday, November 23, 2008

{wee~kend}

Morning sunshine~

When I woke up this morning, it was still raining. No wonder it’s so cold. It made me wants to pull my blanket and continue my sleep. But I can’t. I need to get up and go to cluster and do my final year project. Hopefully my silica tube is fully solidified.

Yesterday my friends and I went out for some chill out day. We hit the shopping complex with some exciting activities. We started our day with bowling. It was fun to see a bunch of guys especially newbie who so eager to hit strike but instead cleaning the “drain”. I have not been playing for quite long time so my record was not that good too. Twice I sweep up the drain. Hahaha. However there was some incident where it unpleasant to watch. Not for me. Just for a friend of mine. He met this girl whom my friend likes. U knows what happened. The girl was with her boyfriend. Ouch. That was really heart broken. I know how it felt.
Then next we hit karaoke. This was the best. I never thought all my friends were so cool. We sing and dance like the world is ours. Hahaha. There was even a scene where a group of girls knocking our door and blaming the other friends as if they didn’t do it. I guess they were surprise to see how a bunch of guess enjoying their K-day.haha.

Next was movie. We didn’t have many choices to choose. But still insists to watch any move that was available. So we chosen Madagascar 2:Escape to Africa. My expectation was high as last time I watch Madagascar 1, it was damn funny. But I was disappointed. Quite boring. So I end up messaging in the cinema. Huh.

Fuh. It’s 11.28 am now. Need to get ready for lunch and go for lab. So that’s all for today’s chapter. As usual quotes of the day: “People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within”. Have a nice day folks. –chad-

No comments: