Wednesday, November 12, 2008

exam fever~

Is this a curse or something? Why do I always get sick during the exam week? This is real exam fever. My temperature goes higher than 32 0C. I had just finished my 3rd paper which was English University. Just to make things clear, I was not sick because of this paper. When I woke up this morning, I was not feeling that good. My body was weak and I feel like puking. Maybe I got food poisoning, but then I only ate nasi goreng ayam masak kunyit for my dinner last night. It’s impossible to get sick from that
-yesterday-

Last night was a terrible night. I couldn’t sleep well because of the fever. I tried to sleep earlier so that I can get enough rest and hope to get better before my next paper on this coming Friday. Damn. I only have 1 day to prepare and now I still couldn’t concentrate on my study. Sick..sick..sick..Maybe tomorrow I should go to clinic after my “Thermoelectric” paper but then I’m currently in lazy mode. Huhu.-Today-

Tips: If you treat a sick child like an adult and a sick adult like a child, everything usually works out pretty well..huhu

I received this comment from her telling me that I’m such a “manja” guy (in other words, i'm such a baby. She was laughing as I posted the tips on my IM messenger. Haha. (Well babe, you don’t have much different from me. You’re "manja" as well.Ahaha)

I need to get back to study. Hopefully I can concentrate after this. zZZzzZZZz… Damn. Suddenly I feel sleepy. What should I do? Sleep or study? Let’s toss a coin. If “head” then I should head to my bed. If “tail” then I should get back to tail my study. So the result was…huh..no gonna tell you..you figure it out.zzzZzzzzzzz-chad-

No comments: