Friday, November 7, 2008

embrassing and fun ;)

They always say examination will only test what you know on the subject. However those which come out on the paper are always beyond our knowledge.BEYOND.

I started my day as usual. Waking up with my mind focused on my 2nd paper of the week. Oh yeah, by the way, I have an appointment with doctor at 10am (This is where the fun of day come from)

I went to the hospital around 9 o’clock in the morning. I registered myself to the nurse who I called “auntie”. (I used to call her madam, but she insisted me to call her auntie) She is a friendly and cheerful lady. Since I’ll be going back to my hometown very soon, she wanted to order a “Kopi Tenom” from me. I without resisting accepted her order because after all it’s not going to burden me.

My turn was 35 and the current number is 34 (huh..luckily not that far because I need to get back and study). When my number was called, I entered the room. WOOW..I was quite surprised. There were many people inside there. I thought I was the only patient? Yes I am. The rest are trainee doctors and of course with the certified doctor (Hopefully he is)huhu. They were having like some sort of class with me as the test subject.

So I was there to explain what I feel on my skin problem as if I’m the doctor (damn!!) I was told by the doctor that my skin is currently very sensitive to sunlight (*OMG*). The reason? I exposed to much to sunlight when I play”F.O.O.T.B.A.L.L”. That is why some sun burn effects appear on my skin. Therefore the doctor recommended me to use sun block particularly “L’Oreal”. Again in slow motion..S..U..N….B..L..O..C..K. damn. All the trainees were looking at me because I made this unconvincing look to them. The nurse said, “nowdays even guys are using facial wash”. Yeah whatever; like I have the choice to choose. Maybe I should wear helmet too when playing football. Oh this is all crap.










My choice of helmet:i was thinking of choosing the watermelon helmet.Nice.hahaha

When I stepped out from the room, I was surprised because there was a trainee doctor waiting for me. She has that mixed looks with fair skin and nice smile. She said “excuse me, do you mind if I asked for your number?” She looks stumble and kind of shy in front of me. Then she offered her hand for shake. I reply her with a hand shake too with a question. “Erm, any reason you asking for my number”? (Just to make sure I’m not in any prank Tv show. I should have answer her better ;p) Well her name is Reena@Ryna. From what she told me in a cute way (especially when she said she has no idea what she is doing now, asking for my number) she just wants to find someone to hang out with and to talk to. Well, for sure I say YES;) (Nothing harm coming from knowing a new friends, right?;p) So I gave her my number. She also gave compliments because I look friendly and speak good English (Am I? I wonder since when my English is good?) I was expecting her to call or texting me. If she braves enough to ask for my number, then she should have the guts to call/text me. Erm..just wait and see..only time will tell..

Last but not least, a quote from me, "you can’t go through life being scared because if you do, you’ll always wonder “what if” …

Thats all for the day...-chad-

No comments: